%{tishi_zhanwei}%

20 big thoughts on COVID-19!

Release time:

2024-01-29 09:38

 

20 big thoughts on COVID-19!

 

This new crown pneumonia, bring us deep thinking:


1. More than 90% of the meetings can be held on the Internet, and the remaining 10% can also be held on the Internet.

Many jobs can be done at home.

3. Many students can have classes at home.

4. Many jobs for idle people can be lost.

5. Many meals, parties and visits to relatives and friends can be done.








 

 

6. Many minor ailments and puzzling diseases can heal themselves without going to the hospital.

7, many restaurants can not, many tobacco and alcohol can not touch.

8, a lot of messy entertainment is dispensable.

9, aunt square dance can not dance.

10, net red drinks can not drink, fan idol can not chase.

 

The reality of this recent month speaks volumes:

1. Medical staff, police, cadres, party members, village committees, neighborhood committees, and property companies are necessary.

2. Grain, vegetables, meat, eggs, milk, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar are necessary, as are farmers, workers, drivers, salesmen and couriers.

3, electricity, tap water, gas, coal is a must.

4, the national railway network, the national highway network, the national aviation network, the national shipping network is a must.

5. China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom are necessary, mobile phones are necessary, and the network is necessary.









 

 

6, masks and medicines are necessary.

7, textile, petrochemical, steel, machinery, cement is a must.

8. Tencent, Ali and Jingdong are necessary.

9, the critical moment, still have to rely on state-owned hospitals.

10. Immunity is the first competitiveness, which can reduce all abilities to a blow!







 

 

The virus is just passing.
But let you understand
Tomorrow and the accident.
I don't know which will come first.

 

The virus is just passing.

But let you experience
Life really isn't that long
Death
It's actually a minute thing.


 

 

The virus is just passing.
but it makes you think
More important than fame is to live

 

The virus is just passing.

But let you look away
Don't take the time
waste on quarrels, anger, suspicion

 

 

The virus is just passing.
but it makes you think
More important than fame is to live

 

The virus is just passing.

But let you look away
Don't take the time
waste on quarrels, anger, suspicion

 

 

Before it's too late,
to meet the people you want to see,
Do what you want to do,
Live the life you want,
Love the person you want to love,
May everyone have peace!

 

cherish it well,
Everyone you meet;
cherish it well,
Everything you have now!  


May the motherland prosper and may the illness be far away as soon as possible!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thinking, can, must, has, but let, pass by, just, virus, many, country

Yuanlei Classroom | As a key material, how many applications does precipitated barium sulfate have?

2024-07-11


The appearance of precipitated barium sulfate is a white amorphous powder, with a relative density of 4.50 (15 ℃) and a melting point of 1580 ℃. Due to its high refractive index (1.63-1.65), it exhibits a relatively white color and a certain degree of covering power. It is almost insoluble in water, ethanol, and acid, soluble in hot sulfuric acid. It is easy to form mixed crystals with potassium permanganate, calcium carbonate, or metal nitrates, and can be reduced to barium sulfide with carbon at high temperatures.

Yuan Lei's Little Knowledge | Application of Wet Mica Powder in Other Fields

2024-07-03


Wet mica powder is a high-quality mineral filler made from high-quality mica raw materials, which are washed, impurity removed, soaked, crushed, low-temperature dried, and screened. Its unique production process maximizes the preservation of mica's sheet-like structure, large diameter to thickness ratio, high refractive index, high purity, high whiteness, high gloss, low sand and iron content, and other industrial characteristics that cannot be compared to dry process technology. The unique performance of wet mica powder has greatly improved its application in multiple industries such as plastics, paint, rubber, etc., and has a significant effect on improving product performance and reducing costs.

Yuan Lei's Little Knowledge | Application of Wet Mica Powder in Resin and Plastics

2024-06-27


Wet mica powder is a high-quality powder with good whiteness, large diameter to thickness ratio, smooth surface, and uniform particle size obtained by special processes of crushing, drying, and grading mica fragments after washing, impurity removal, and purification. It is widely used in rubber, plastics, coatings, paints, cosmetics, and other industries.