Yuan Lei Small Class | Do you really know Litfan?
Yuan Lei Small Class | Do you really know Litfan?
As a white pigment used very much in industry-Lit powder, which is a white powder, is zinc sulfide andbarium sulfateThe mixture itself has good physical and chemical properties, relatively stable properties, insoluble in water, and the distribution of particle size is a comprehensive indicator, particle size is a key factor that directly determines its quality, mainly used for paint, ink, Coloring in the rubber industry, etc. This article focuses on introducingLit powderPhysical and chemical properties of all aspects.
Lit powderphysicochemical properties
As a chemical product, Lide powder is shown below by Yuan Lei:
1. According to the Mohs hardness scale, rutile titanium dioxide is 6~6.5 and anatase titanium dioxide is 5.5~6.0. Therefore, anatase titanium is used in chemical fiber matting to avoid wear of spinneret holes.
2. Although hygroscopic titanium dioxide is hydrophilic, its hygroscopicity is not too strong. The hygroscopicity of titanium dioxide has a certain relationship with the size of its surface area, large surface area, high hygroscopicity, and surface treatment and properties.
3. Thermal stability Titanium dioxide is a material with good thermal stability.
4. GranularityLit powderParticle size distribution is a comprehensive index, which seriously affects the performance of lithopone pigment and product application performance. Therefore, the discussion of hiding power and dispersion can be analyzed directly from the particle size distribution.
5. Relative density Among the commonly used white pigments, the relative density of lithopone is the smallest. Among the white pigments of the same quality, the surface area of titanium dioxide is the largest and the pigment volume is the highest.
6. Melting point and boiling point Because the anatase type will transform into rutile type at high temperature, the melting point and boiling point of anatase titanium dioxide actually do not exist. Only rutile titanium dioxide has a melting point and boiling point, rutile titanium dioxide melting point of 1850 ℃, the melting point in the air (1830±15)℃, the melting point in the oxygen-rich 1879 ℃, melting point and the purity of titanium dioxide. Rutile titanium dioxide has a boiling point of (3200±300) ° C., and titanium dioxide is slightly volatile at this high temperature.
7. Dielectric Constant Due to the high dielectric constant of titanium dioxide, it has excellent electrical properties. In determining certain physical properties of titanium dioxide, the crystalline orientation of the titanium dioxide crystals is taken into account.
8. Conductivity Titanium dioxide has the properties of semiconductors, its conductivity increases rapidly with the rise of temperature, and it is also very sensitive to oxygen deficiency. The dielectric constant and semiconductor properties of rutile titanium dioxide are very important to the electronics industry and can be used to produce electronic components such as ceramic capacitors.
9. The performance of lithopone pigment than zinc sulfide widely used. It is structurally similar to zinc sulfide and containsbarium sulfateIngredients, durability is slightly worse. The price is cheap, so it can partially replace titanium dioxide.
10. Stability ZnS fades to gray under UV light. In order to avoid this problem, nickel powder and iron powder can be added in the preparation of lithopone, and cobalt and copper can be calcined first.
11. Relative density In the commonly used white pigments, the relative density of lithopone is the smallest. Among the white pigments of the same quality, the surface area of titanium dioxide is the largest and the pigment volume is the highest.
12. In the synthesis method, natural barite containing more than 95% barium sulfate and anthracite are mixed and fed at a ratio of 3:1 (mass), crushed to a diameter of about 2cm or less and entered into a reduction furnace. The temperature of the furnace is controlled to be 1000~1200 ℃ in the front section and 500~600 ℃ in the rear section. The reduction furnace rotates at a speed of 80s per revolution, the reaction conversion rate is 80% ~ 90%, and the prepared barium sulfide enters into the leachate, control the temperature above 65 ℃ to obtain a barium sulfide content of 701, then enter the clarification barrel, and add zinc sulfate to react after clarification, control the zinc sulfate content to be greater than 28%,pH = 8-9, and obtain a mixture of barium sulfate and zinc sulfide with a density of 1.296-1.357g/cm3. The reaction solution is filtered by plate and frame pressure to obtain a cake-like rider powder with a water content of not more than 45%, enters a drying roaster and roasts to change the crystal form of the rider powder, and then pickled with sulfuric acid at a temperature of 80°C. Finally, it is washed with water, added fixing agent, pressed filter, dried and pulverized.
Real, titanium oxide, lide, melting point, rutile, white, density, pigment, particle size, properties
The difference between barium sulfate（BaSO4） and barium sulfite（BaSO3）
Kaolin is a non-metallic mineral, which is a kind of clay and clay rock mainly composed of kaolinite clay minerals. Because it is white and delicate, also known as white earth. It is named after Gaoling Village, Jingdezhen, Jiangxi Province.