Classification and use of 1. paint
Classification of paint
1. By parts:Paint can be divided into wall paint, wood paint and metal paint. Wall paint is mainly latex paint and other varieties; wood paint mainly nitrocellulose paint, polyurethane paint, etc.; metallic paint is mainly enamel.
2. By status:Can be divided into water-based paint and oil paint. Water-based paint is mainly latex paint, while nitrate paint, polyurethane paint, etc. are mostly oil-based paint.
3. By function:Can be divided into waterproof paint, fireproof paint, anti-mold paint, anti-mosquito paint and multi-functional paint with a variety of functions.
4. According to the action form:Can be divided into volatile paint and non-volatile paint.
5. According to the surface effect:Can be divided into transparent paint, translucent paint and opaque paint.
Use of paint
1. Varnish:Commonly known as Verlishui, is a kind of transparent paint without pigment. Mainly used for wood, furniture, etc., vulnerable to moisture and heat effects of the object should not be used.
2. Clear oil:Also known as cooked oil and paint oil, it is one of the basic paint categories for decoration of doors and windows, dado, heating cover, supporting furniture, etc.
3. Enamel Paint:With varnish as the base material, adding pigment grinding, the coating is magneto-optical color after drying, suitable for metal window screen grid, etc.
4. Thick paint:Also known as lead oil, widely used in the surface layer of the base, can also be used as a surface coating. It is suitable for buildings with low requirements and wood primer.
5. blending paint:Also known as blending paint, suitable for indoor and outdoor metal, wood, silicon wall surface.
6. Antirust paint:The paint film is tough and durable, with good adhesion, suitable for metal materials in coastal and tropical areas.
7, alcohol grease, acid paint:The use of organic solvents such as turpentine and other unpleasant smell, special attention should be paid to the choice of high-quality products, after use to timely ventilation to stay.
Harm and Prevention of 2. Paint
The main components of paint are oil, resin, pigment, thinner, auxiliary materials, containing formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC and other hazardous substances, formaldehyde is one of the biggest hazards.
Although formaldehyde is not the main component of paint, but it as part of the paint, to protect the quality of the paint, showing the bright paint. Formaldehyde has a strong stimulating effect on the skin and mucous membranes, which is a combination of protoplasmic poison and protein, which can generate formaldehyde in the body and has strong damage to the retina.
Part of the paint using organic solvents, if people for a long time inhalation of organic solvent vapor will cause the phenomenon of chronic poisoning, short time exposure to high concentrations of organic solvent vapor, there will be a fatal risk of acute poisoning. So paint construction must pay attention to safety.
paint hazard prevention]
1. Sufficient ventilation after decoration:After the house is decorated, don't rush to move in. The paint has been painted inside, and harmful gases are still not discharged indoors. If you want to reduce the harm caused by the paint, you should move in for more than two months on the premise of ensuring sufficient ventilation after the decoration. If you are in a hurry to check in, you need to use professionals to detect and manage. Check in after confirming the standard.
2. Place green plants indoors:Some green plants can be placed indoors. Under photosynthesis, plants will absorb gases in the air and emit gases suitable for people to breathe. But this method is slower. The plants that can be placed are ivy, Chlorophytia, cactus, aloe and so on.
3. paint purchase matters needing attention
1. Look at the brand:At present, there are numerous counterfeit products in the paint market, and some illegal commercial real barrels are filled with fake paint to deceive consumers. Therefore, consumers should try to choose a reputable brand paint when buying paint. If found quality problems timely complaints and replacement.
2. Look at the packaging:Regular product packaging has a clear address, production date, anti-counterfeiting mark. Genuine packaging generally do not appear sticky paint, bump, rust, etc., and good sealing. In addition, fakes usually scrape off the date on the real barrel and leave some traces.
3. Smell the smell:The truly environmentally friendly latex paint should be non-toxic and tasteless, while the fake low-grade water-soluble paint contains formaldehyde and has a strong pungent taste. Before buying, open the lid and check it. If there is a pungent smell, pay attention to it.
4, look at liquidity:Take a stick, insert it into the paint bucket and stir it. If the force is large at the beginning and small at the back, such products are poor products. A good paint should always feel the same force. Because good paint has good fluidity. Then pick it up with a wooden stick. When the high-quality latex paint flows down, it will be fan-shaped. Touch it with your fingers. The genuine latex paint should feel smooth and delicate.
5, look at the weight:Generally speaking, the quality of qualified latex paint, a bucket of 5 liters is about 7kg, a bucket of 18 liters is about 25kg, you can weigh the weight of the paint bucket to judge whether it is qualified, in addition, there is a simple method, that is, the paint bucket is lifted, the regular brand latex paint shaking generally can not hear the sound, it is easy to shake the sound to prove that the latex paint viscosity is insufficient.
4. how to reduce paint loss
1. Fundamental treatment of new wall:When handling the dressing wall, all dust and foreign matters on the wall should be brushed off, all cracks and peeling places should be filled and leveled, and at the same time, ensure that the wall is free of salt, grease and dragon ridges. During construction, cover all adjacent walls to avoid spraying paint.
2. Fundamental treatment of old wall:When dealing with the old wall, it is necessary to ensure that the wall base is firm. It is best to rinse the wall surface with soda solution first, and then level the wall surface after scrubbing.
3. Construction mode:In order to ensure the smoothness and smoothness of the cover, it is suitable to spray with a spray gun, and the spraying place does not need to be covered in advance.
4. Construction environment:The best temperature for construction is 5-40 degrees, and the temperature is below 90%. The wind speed during spraying should be less than 6 meters per second, and the pressure of the air compressor should be above 60 Newton.
Correct acceptance process of 5. paint works
1. Touch the surface of the wood with your hands to see if it is smooth. Make sure that there are no blisters, no cracks, and the paint thickness should be balanced and the color should be consistent.
2. In addition to the smooth and smooth surface, the texture of the varnish is clear, the surface is free of wrapping edges, flow falling and wrinkled skin, the color is basically the same, and there are no marks.
3, furniture side, bottom surface shall not have leakage brush and brush is not in place. If the bottom surface is not visible, it can be observed by the reflection of the mirror.
4. Furniture shapes are becoming more and more changeable, and there are more wood corner seams,There shall be no bulge at the joint, and the horizontal and vertical deviation shall not be greater than 0.5mm.
5. The surface of the paint film shall not turn white or yellowing. The surface shall be saturated and clean to ensure that there are no particles. The door lock shall be protected when painting.