Source Lei gas barium sulfate ten uses
Guangdong Yuanlei Powder Co., Ltd. was founded in 2005 and is located in Shunde, the central jurisdiction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. It is adjacent to Hong Kong and Macao, connecting with the world and radiating the blessed land of the mainland. Source Lei powder is a self-owned mine, self-production, independent marketing one of the modern enterprise. Jiangmen, Guangdong Province, which is known as the "Top 100 Town of Township Enterprises", has invested heavily in the construction of a modern factory with research and development functions. source lei powder sales network throughout south china, central china, east china, southwest and other regions.
Barium sulfate is based on barite as the main raw material, through beneficiation, ore washing, crushing and other processes. Barium sulfate has a hardness of 3~3.5 (Mohs) and a specific gravity of 4.3~4.7. It has the characteristics of high specific gravity, low hardness and brittleness. Barite is almost insoluble in water, ethanol and acid, soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid. With the development of some high-performance barium sulfate products, the application field of barium sulfate is constantly expanding.
At present, barium sulfate is widely used and the industries with large demand are as follows:
1. The application of barium sulfate in paint is superior to most other filling powders. It has the characteristics of low cohesion, low light dispersion and fine particles. It is especially suitable for pigment topcoat, varnish, spray paint, etc., with chemical resistance and weather resistance. Its inert, insoluble in water, acid, alkali and other organic intermediary, gloss and particle fineness makes the long-term exposure of the topcoat to be maintained. Barium sulfate is recommended for topcoats to increase surface hardness and color stability.
Barium sulfate has high filling and can be applied to all coating series, such as primers, thick paste coatings and other types. Its low specific surface area, particle size distribution and easy fluidity make barium sulfate have low abrasion during processing. Barium sulfate is recommended for automatic primer surface layer, and even high filling also maintains good uniformity and smoothness.
2. Barium sulfate is used in latex paint, which is called "acid-resistant" latex paint. Acid resistance even when exposed. The chemical properties of barium sulfate can be increased by its easy dispersion, optical retention and easy fluidity.
3, barium sulfate for powder coating can improve its gloss, fluidity, filling and compatibility with various pigments.
4. In the application of pigments, barium sulfate is used as a gasket for titanium dioxide and pigments in plastics, which can reduce the addition of pigments and save about 10% of the cost. Light reflection can maintain the integrity of pigments.
5. The titanium dioxide or pigment particles in the coating are usually not completely dispersed, and the particles will gather together to cause the scattering rate and hiding power to decrease, making these titanium dioxide agglomerates a great waste. The average particle size of MICROBARI submicron barium sulfate is about 1.3um, which is about twice that of titanium dioxide particles (average particle size is about 0.3μm). When MICROBARI submicron barium sulfate is added, the mesoscopic microcrystal particles can separate the agglomerated titanium dioxide particles. Each submicron barium sulfate particle has sufficient surface energy, and 4-10 titanium dioxide particles can be adsorbed around it, thus effectively realizing spatial separation, so that the scattering rate of each titanium dioxide particle can reach a larger. The MICROBARI sub-micron barium sulfate as a body pigment used in thin spray powder coatings, electrophoretic coatings, high gloss coatings and other high-end products, can make your products more competitive in technology and price.
6, barium sulfate in silicone rubber, mixed rubber, as a filler, can increase the hardness of silicone rubber, reduce its elasticity.
In the application of printing inks, barium sulfate's low abrasion, high gloss and color stability, low cohesion, combined with its easy fluidity, make it suitable for high-quality printing inks.
8. Barium sulfate is used in the production of paper coatings. The introduction can increase its gloss and fluidity, such as art paper and medium-white transparent color paper. The titanium dioxide part can be replaced by double barium sulfate without losing its gloss.
9, barium sulfate is particularly suitable for elastomers, which does not contain any heavy metal pollution or rubber gas, so it is particularly suitable for food and drugs, and can provide its stability and anti-aging performance.
10. In the application of thermoplastics, the thermal conductivity and fluidity of barium sulfate can reduce the injection molding time, and barium sulfate can be used as a nucleating agent to improve its strength and thermal stability.
In general, barium sulfate is widely used in coatings as an extender pigment, which plays an important role in improving the thickness, wear resistance, water resistance, heat resistance, surface hardness and impact resistance of the coating film. Used as titanium dioxide and pigment in plastic gasket can reduce the amount of pigment added and can save about 10% of the cost. Barium sulfate can reach a filling rate of 80% of its weight. It can be applied to drain pipes, sound boxes and acoustics to effectively isolate noise and noise. Barium sulfate N can be applied to curtains to increase weight. It can provide the advantages of high gloss, good hue, scratch resistance, good dimensional stability, etc.
Barium sulfate, pigment, particle, with, flowability, for, titanium dioxide, filling, paint
The difference between barium sulfate（BaSO4） and barium sulfite（BaSO3）
Kaolin is a non-metallic mineral, which is a kind of clay and clay rock mainly composed of kaolinite clay minerals. Because it is white and delicate, also known as white earth. It is named after Gaoling Village, Jingdezhen, Jiangxi Province.